Day out with Thomas
Day out with Thomas
All Aboard for a day of family FUN with Thomas & Friends! Meet Thomas and The Fat Controller, take a train ride and enjoy so much more!
If you've got fans of Thomas the Tank Engine, you can make their dreams come true by bringing them to a Day Out With Thomas at Buckinghamshire Railway Centre!
Peep peep! Join Thomas & Friends™ for a day of family fun by making tracks to a Day Out With Thomas™ at Buckinghamshire Railway Centre, the ultimate Thomas & Friends experience. Thomas and The Fat Controller are coming all the way from the Island of Sodor for a day filled with discovery, adventure and friendship with Thomas & Friends.
We are open from 10.30am until 5pm and Thomas runs short train rides all day long, approx. every 20 minutes from 11am-4.30pm (with a break for lunch), and all the other activities run all day too (interactive re-enactments, see the Fat Controller, miniature train rides etc), so come whenever you like, and stay for as long as you like! And it's all included in the ticket price!
Children (2-15) £13
Under 2s are free
Family ticket (2 adults + 2 children) £52.
All the things listed below are included. No extras to pay for on the day!
- Take a ride in a steam train behind Thomas the Tank Engine - the real, full-size steam engine (pictured below) as many times as you like!
- Meet The Fat Controller and receive a signed certificate
- Meet Percy, Thomas's best friend
- Watch the live interactive shows
- Go for a ride on our miniature steam railway (pictured below) - fun for ALL the family!
- Complete the Thomas Hunt
You can also look round our stunning glass-roofed visitor centre with lovingly restored vintage steam engines on display, extensive museum, gift shop and café.
- 7th October 2023 - 8th October 2023
- Event Type(s)
Days out with Thomas
- Quainton Road Station, Station Road, Quainton, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP22 4BY, GB
- 0 away